{Sunday - we made apple pie to share with friends we had over that day}
{Tuesday - we didn't feel like going straight home after work so we decided on Happy Hour at Il Fornaio. I love this place. Good pizza and a fab atmosphere. Made me feel like we were back in DC}
{Wednesday - we were invited to go to the Sacramento King's last regular season game against the L.A. Clippers. We had amazing courtside seats and I managed to get really good pictures of Lamar Odom and my all time favorite player and childhood crush, Grant Hill}
{ This was literally taken right in front of where I was sitting!}
{ Friday - we went over my cousin's house to celebrate her parents' 44th wedding anniversary! They're such an inspiration. We toasted with glasses of Dom Perignon - my first time ever having a glass!}
Whew! What a full and fun week we had. Not every week is sprinkled with this much fun. Most of the time, a regular workweek for D and I consists of well, just work! D and I are very blessed to have such good family and friends.
xx, Shiela





No comments:
Post a Comment