The weather has been gorgeous out, so I've been taking advantage and doing a little running. I run around our neighborhood and the long way around is about a mile.
I have 3 and 5 lb. free weights at home so I do arm routines in front of a mirror.
Sample Routine: I use my free weights and do 3 reps of 15.
Shoulder Press
Hammer Curls
Lateral Raises
Arm Flies
Tricep Curls
I've also been doing lunges! Walking lunges are my favorite. I add weights to make it more challenging and also do 3 reps of 15 for each type of lunge exercise.
Of course, abs! Working out my abs is my biggest weakness. I often skip this. So, I'm committing to making sure to do my ab workout every single time.
I hope this shows that you can squeeze in workouts even when you're busy! Working out is one of the things that so easy to set aside when life gets busy. As I get older, I know that this is something that I have to make a priority. I'm hoping to start going back to the gym on a regular basis. In the meantime, this works out for me.
xx, Shiela




No comments:
Post a Comment