Sunday, November 17, 2013

{Easy Fall Centerpiece Tutorial}

One of my favorite parts of entertaining is decorating the house. I'm still slowly decorating here and there for our family Thanksgiving in a little over a week. We are estimating about 20-30 people over at our house that day and are so very excited to see family and eat good food!

Here's a quick tutorial for a simple centerpiece. You don't have to use the exact materials I did. I just "shopped" my own house! Meaning, I took items I already had in the house and recycled them for this look. Enjoy!


{Easy Fall Centerpiece Tutorial}

Step 1: Grab a clear vase. I used a pair of footed hurricanes | Step 2: Add moss or other filler on the bottom | Step 3: Add candle. I used a battery operated pillar candle | Step 4: Add pine cones or other filler that has a more "Fall" feel (i.e. fall leaves, acorns, etc.). Repeat for the second vase.


xx, Shiela


No comments:

Post a Comment