When I look at that list, I honestly think that would make for lots and lots and lots of very interesting blog posts. I just still haven't figured out how to fit this all in, how to make the blog "pretty" and how to develop original content.
I also struggle with both putting too much information out there and would anyone care and too little information and why would it matter? But then again maybe that's the best part about blogs...is that there aren't any rules. It can be about anything, as often or not often at all, as much or very little and it would be more about me than my readers. Is there anyone out there reading this anyway? I guess I should tell people that I actually have a blog :)
Well, enough of that and let's get to some updates. I know it's been since January since I last posted so I'll try to go month by month to share what we've done!
February - Can I even remember this far back? Wasn't the Super Bowl in February? If it was, then we had a Super Bowl party and I made my first ever banana cream pie! I used store bought dough and this recipe.
Donut holes and dipping sauce with our coffees!
We also took a day trip to Napa with a couple of our favorite friends, Ravi and Priya. We visited one of our go to's in Napa Elizabeth Spencer Wines and finished the day off at R+D Kitchen in Yountville.
March - We celebrated a couple birthdays in March. This one is a combined birthday celebration for a couple of cousins.
And then, of course, Easter! Our first as a married couple and it was special because we attended mass at the church where we got married. Every time we're there, it is just a nice reminder of the big day.
April - One of our favorite things to do is go to the movies. Dean wanted to see Batman v. Superman and we love going to the Studio Movie Grill!
And then, since it was starting to warm up real fast in northern California, I was itching to to redecorate a bit and change out some of my neutral pillows for some color! I picked up this and this Shibori throw pillow covers from one of my favorite places, Pottery Barn!
I also discovered this Peanut Butter Bread recipe on Pinterest and oh. my. goodness! Try it, just try it.
Lastly, yet another day trip to Napa with our favorite people! If your haven't noticed yet, we're always in Napa! It is only a couple hours away from us and we love it there! This trip, we have brunch at Archetype, a MUST!
Donut holes and dipping sauce with our coffees!
And I had their lemon ricotta pancakes with blueberry sauce. Yum.
Stay tuned for updates from May through July!
xx, Shiela












No comments:
Post a Comment