If you're only beginning to build your leopard print collection - yes you, every woman for that matter, shall have a leopard print collection - and are still unsure about joining the club with the rest of us, I'd recommend buying a leopard print accessory. Leopard print earrings, belt or even a fabulous scarf.
{Like this scarf}
Then, when you're a bit more brave, but still can't quiet wear leopard as you're main piece, then buying a seasonal item like a coat or gloves with leopard print trim will work.
{Subtle leopard sleeve detail and a red lip}
When you're finally feeling brave, then take the plunge and make leopard a center piece of your outfit. The shorts below is a good example. Picking a pair of leopard print shorts is a bit less jarring than a pair of skinny pants in leopard print.
{Summer shorts!}
Then, when you're feeling bold, go for it with an all over leopard print item like this amazing summer dress below!
{Flowy dress and perfect accessories}
I love to incorporate leopard print as much as I can in my wardrobe. Especially for work. But, I still have to be mindful of the conservative environment at work. These leopard print pumps are by far my favorite pair of shoes!
{I know I snuck in the snake skin peep toe pumps in there. I couldn't help it!}
{This is how I typically wear these shoes to work}
xx, Shiela






No comments:
Post a Comment