Tuesday, October 22, 2013

{Fall Love}

Although I was sad to see summer go, it made ending the season easier knowing that soon I'd be sitting cozy in a knit sweater and boots sipping on a pumpkin spice latte! The sights, smells and feel of Fall make me giddy!

As soon as I could, I started to decorate around the house. 

(Here's my dining area at home.}


Also, I haven't slacked on the comfort food eating! A couple weeks back D wanted biscuits for breakfast. I was happy to oblige since I love biscuits with melted butter and strawberry jam!

(Home made biscuits and a steamy cup of coffee!}


The next week, I was craving cinnamon rolls. These are the Pillsbury ones you can get in the refrigerated area of your grocery store. They're not as good as the real thing, but we made do!

{Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls}


After church this past Sunday we decided to try a new brunch spot we have been hearing about called Bacon and Butter. 

{Here's a snapshot of the apple and bacon fritters we started with.}


This week, I made a batch of my favorite chocolate chip cookies. These ones are my spooky Halloween version!

{Spooky Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies}


Happy Fall!!!


xx, Shiela







No comments:

Post a Comment