During this break, lots has happened. So, I'm hoping those events will make for a long list of blog topics for future posts. One of the main things that happened (if you haven't yet noticed) is the name change of this blog...
{Re} introducing...SMITH STREET!
There was nothing wrong with Golden State Gal. I mean, I do live in California. However, it never quiet fit and never quiet felt mine. Then, one day I was sitting on my couch and the first street I ever remember living on popped in my head. All of a sudden, I wanted to name everything, including this blog and all of my future inventions, after it!
WHY?! There are many reasons. The main one is that Smith Street reminds of me of humble beginnings and makes everything posted on this blog that much more meaningful.
And so, it starts again...
I'm excited for future posts. For now, I'll leave you with a quote that stopped me in my tracks a last week.

No comments:
Post a Comment