Ok, so we're friends right?! Right. So, confession time. We started decorating in early November, which, I'm usually super against decorating before Thanksgiving. I'm a one holiday at a time celebrator. It's a thing people. Anyway, this year, I could not wait! I justified the early decorating situation because we had a Christmas party scheduled for the second week of December (this past Saturday, actually). So, decorate we did.
First up, our front room tree and my absolute fave! We decided on a flocked tree because well, it's stunning!
My favorite ornament. I can't help but smile. We gave this version of our Christmas card to family. We figure, they won't mind our faces on Christmas tree ornaments.
My second favorite. This one we picked up from our Disneyland trip in early November. See this post for the recap of that trip.
Up next, our family room tree. I'm a sucker for traditional tartan decor so of course I had to incorporate some of that in our Christmas decor this year. At first, I wasn't sure if not keeping in with the same neutral decor throughout the house was going to clash. Our house is an open concept but still definitely has defined spaces. Ultimately, I decided that it's ok to break rules in decorating. More about that in another post.
And lastly, our other Christmas card. This version we sent to friends. I figure it's better than our faces on an ornament. Ha! I just loooooove.
xx, Shiela





No comments:
Post a Comment