Anyway, I completely spaced and didn't include so many more things we did in April. So, this post is a continuation of my updates for April.
My sister-in-law is pregnant and they threw together a gender reveal party. They already have one boy and girl and this next baby is going to be their tie-breaker. She asked me to make a salad and although I appreciated being tasked which a very easy task, I still had to make it pretty!
I also attended my cousin's bridal shower. They had it in the foothills near where we live. Great views and lots of narrow roads = super charming.
Then, family from the Philippines came to visit so we had some family over and had a BBQ at the house. The chocolate cake you see there is from the Nugget Market. I think it's called their triple chocolate cake. Anyway, it's crazy good. It's definitely a crowd pleaser.
I think that's everything! April was so busy!
xx, Shiela





No comments:
Post a Comment