Saturday, April 6, 2013

{Bag Lady}

You'll discover as we learn more about each other that I'm the type of person who over thinks everything! In this case, it was a good thing because my recent handbag purchase was no small thing. Literally. You see, I recently purchased a Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM.

{Here it is worn slouchy and fab }


{Just hangin' around in what looks to be someone's fab closet}


{And on the beach. Although, I'd probably never bring mine to the beach. But, cute nonetheless}



I took forever to decide! Initially, I wanted to purchase the LV Speedy 35. But, ultimately decided on the LV Neverfull GM because I wanted a practical everyday shoulder bag.

{LV Speedy 35 | Still super gorgeous and a possible future purchase}



Photo Credit | all photos | Pinterest

{And here's mine}


Photo Credit | Mine

Once I have had the LV Neverfull GM for a while, I will post an actual review. Also, I ordered a bag organizer/shaper and will definitely do a post on my thoughts on that once I receive it. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!


xx, Shiela



| Note: Item(s) mentioned above were purchased with my own money. I was not paid to review |



No comments:

Post a Comment