Monday, April 8, 2013

{Future Beach House}

One day I will own a beach house. I even have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to how said future beach house will be decorated. I have my guest room decorated to look like it could be in a beach house. A gal can dream! For now, these images will have to do.

1. {What my future beach house could look like outside}


2. {Where I would cook fresh seafood and mix fabulous cocktails for family and friends}


3. {For sleeping, of course}


4. {Possible guest bedroom}


5. {A place to lay out}


Photo Credit | Pinterest| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

(For now though, I'm in love with my beach-inspired guest bedroom!}


Photo Credit | Mine
| Headboard: Kirkland's | Nighstands: Pier 1 | Brown Comforter: Target | 
| Coral Euro Shams: Pottery Barn | 


xx, Shiela


| Note: Item(s) mentioned above were purchased with my own money. I was not paid to review |






No comments:

Post a Comment