Tuesday, April 30, 2013

{Hair Envy: Short Cuts}

Simply put and just as the title of this post reveals, I have hair envy. Short hair envy to be exact.  I have been contemplating cutting my hair for several years now. D, doesn't prefer it, but if I ultimately decided to do it, I know he'd get over his long hair obsession as well. I'm constantly pinning short hair and these are a few of the ones I love!

{I love the look of Mena Suvari's longish bob}


{ And the effortless but sleek look of this shoulder grazing classic bob}


{ This short version is probably the most extreme, but gorgeous on this gal nonetheless}


My fear is that I will regret the decision and it would take forever to grow back! Plus, I'm not so sure short hair is a good look for me since I have a very round face. I had short hair at one point in my life, I think it was around 7th grade. Since growing it out after that time, it's been and stayed pretty long. Okay, my hair is mega long! My hair dresser won't let me do it in just one hair cut session. She suggests that if I ever really decide to do it, that we should cut in stages. This way, if I chicken out then it won't be too dramatic. We'll see!

{Pardon the backward selfie. Ha!}


xx, Shiela


No comments:

Post a Comment